PLEY Chats highlight members who are sharing their passion in the early years. The topic they are discussing is one that they have taken a long journey to learn about with many twists and turns along their way. These chats are meant to provide inspiration for other educators and allow individuals and/or teams a window into another educator’s thinking and classroom. They are not meant to be “this is how to do this”, they are meant to give you ideas to build upon wherever you are in your journey.
Reflective Questions to Consider Individually or as a Team…
• How does this topic resonate with you and what connections are you making?
• What wonderings does it leave you with?
• What idea(s) would you like to delve into?
• What obstacles or challenges will prevent you from moving forward? How can you problem-solve through these challenges?
• What resources can you access to support you?
• How can you infuse these ideas into your local context?